Job Opportunities in Pekin, IL | Velde Ford is Always Looking to Add to the Team
At Velde Ford, we believe having a good team equates to having a good business. Our employees are the faces of Velde Ford, which is why we only hire superstars with great personalities!
Many of our employees have been with us since the very beginning, which creates a familiar and comfortable atmosphere. We know our employees enjoy working here, and we are positive you will come to love it too!
If you are a personable and professional individual that likes working in an encouraging and positive environment, take a moment to browse our job postings. Once you’ve found a career opportunity that you think you’ll enjoy, fill out the application.
We can’t wait to see what you can bring to the table at Velde Ford in Pekin, IL!
Velde Ford in Pekin, IL is looking for a competent Automotive Lube Technician. This job is very demanding and fast paced. We are looking to train our Lube Technicians to move into Flat Rate Technician positions and to continue a successful career path within our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: performing oil changes and tire rotations on all types of vehicles; performing full vehicle inspections to be able to up-sell needed work; performing regular maintenance that customers would like to have done.
Experience and references are required. The candidate will be expected to be to work on time each day and stay until the end of the day. Also, the candidate will work every other Saturday from 7am to 12pm. Normal working hours during the week will be 8am to 5pm or 7am to 4pm to be determined by the Service Manager.
If you feel you meet these qualifications please supply your resume and/or stop in for an application. These applications will be reviewed and you will be contacted by the Service Manager.
Velde Ford Sales, Inc. is growing and looking to expand its professional service department in 2017! Currently, we have an opportunity for a highly driven, self-managing, enthusiastic person to join our team! A Service Advisor recommends proper care to our valued customers’ vehicles and explains the value of maintaining their vehicles for optimal performance. Successful Service Advisors are ambitious, problem solvers that thrive in a very fast paced environment. If you’re looking to join a team of motivated professionals, sharing in providing excellent customer service, please call or email your resume.
- Promptly meet and greet customers in a professional, enthusiastic manner.
- Offer diagnostic services or repairs to satisfy customer concerns.
- Provide accurate estimates for all recommended services/repairs and obtain authorization.
- Check status of repairs throughout the day and continually communicate with the customer.
- Contact service customers upon completion of services.
- Work with members of the Velde Team toward the common goal of "Excellent Customer Experience".
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Applicants must have good communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate in person, over the phone, and in writing.
- Applicants must have the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High School diploma or equivalent, 2 year + College equivalent preferred.
- Applicants must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Basic computer skills/familiarity required.
If you’re looking to join a team of motivated professionals, sharing in providing excellent customer service, please call or email your resume to:
Luke Hudson - Manager
(309) 347- firstname.lastname@example.org