What factors can affect my interest rate?
- Your vehicle purchase, the term length of your loan, and your credit rating.
Why the Velde Finance Department is Pekin’s Auto Loan Headquarters:
- Comfortable Atmosphere: Financing a vehicle can be stressful. With our friendly and enjoyable atmosphere, we make you feel at ease.
- Great Finance Connections: Our close relationships with financial institutions guarantee you a new or used car loan – no matter your credit!
- Fantastic Customer Service: The way we treat our customers is unparalleled – we genuinely care for you and your vehicle.
- We’re Here For You: If you have any questions or concerns, our financial experts are always available to help you.
Low Interest Rate Auto Loans | We’ll Work to Get You the Best Interest Rate Possible!
We want you to get the best deal available on your car. However, we understand that it can be a real challenge to get financed when you have bad or no credit.
At Velde Ford, we are proud to have longstanding relationships with various credit institutions. These relationships give us the ability to provide you with a loan for your vehicle. Additionally, our finance and credit experts work with these institutions to get you the best interest rate and lowest down payment possible.
Although we will work hard on your behalf, there are a few factors that may affect your interest rate:
- Your vehicle purchase. Rates are based on a vehicle’s age and mileage. So depending on whether your vehicle is new or used, it could affect your rate. Generally, new car rates are lowest.
- The term length of your loan. Usually the longer-term loans come with higher interest rates. However, loan options vary and this is not always the case.
- Your credit rating. Typically, those with better credit scores get lower interest rates. However, if you have bad or no credit, our specialists will work with the lenders to get you the best auto loan interest rate possible.
Auto Loans For Challenged Credit Customers | Bad Credit? No Problem!
Our finance experts at Velde Ford are committed to getting every customer an affordable auto loan. This is because we know how difficult it can be when you have bad or no credit.
At the Velde Ford Finance Department, we encourage you to not worry. No matter your credit – good, bad or nonexistent – we will work hard to make sure your vehicle is financed.
If you aren’t sure what your current credit score is, feel free to fill out our secure Finance Form or our Credit Score Estimator! Once you’ve submitted your information to our finance specialists, they’ll be able to give you your credit score, as well as information about financing your new car, truck, crossover or SUV.
Let our team help you today, and together we can make a generally overwhelming process into a breeze.
Our Finance Department can be reached by calling (888) 221-2804.